12.03.2011

Lucky me! I'm day #74!


Colour me humbled and doily delighted - I'm now officially one of Lucky Jackson's blog crushes!  Anyone roaming the blog-sphere has likely come across this uber talented lady's handiwork.  Her 365 project (stitching a new piece of art each day for a year) is spreading across the Internet like wild-fire.

The cutest part of this piece was that I went to visit her at our local craft show last night... and there she was sweetly stitching this up of moi!  She blows my artistic mind for how she can capture people with a few stitches of thread (I steer clear of portraits for how impossible they are to achieve personally!).

Every day is a new delight over at Jen's blog... and she happens to be the foxiest, sweetest, down-to-earth mama you'll have the pleasure of meeting!
Thank you for making me feel so Lucky to know you Jen! 
dimples & doilies,
Mel ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeee I loved seeing this work in action last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via Jen's blog and have just spent the past hour reading your posts and get to know your sweet family, just lovely! I have added your blog to my reader now.
    PS: That hoop is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Hello Annie! Thanks so much for the sweet comment - welcome to our nest, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right? I always just want to be a fly on the wall and watch Jen work, she's a marvel - that mama.  See you again soon I hope?! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!