9.04.2011

slide.show.sunday.take 12.


Good morning glories... right outside our living room window.

Right inside our living room window.. a 'play group' of epic proportions! :o)

Saturday morning 'tea time' with my gal.... "more please", Azi says.

Fabric. Fungi. Fun for this sewing mama!

Eagerly sewing for the upcoming craft show... my lil' hoots seen here.

Family dinner night up at Ben's folks... who were eager for Azriel to try out the yard sale bike they got.  Azi liked the bike bell most.

That was one sticky humid weekend... just when I thought Fall was here... it just makes me that much more eager for cooler weather and warmer layers.

Hope you're having a great long weekend friends,
Mel :o)

2 comments:

  1. love the sewing peeks...hope you don't tire yourself out!!  your weekend looks so fun:)
    xoxo
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Krista, thanks!  These sewing projects are a fun time for me... not feeling too stressed (yet!) about the craft show coming up... wish you could be here for it! ;o) ox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!