7.23.2011

Latest bird mobiles.

Here's the most recent fabric 'flocks' of birds I've been sewing. The above mobile will be replacing one found at GLOW maternity... so if you like polka dots.. run down and grab it!
This mobile was a custom order.  I think I need a better place to display these... but you get the idea.  Greens, blues and purples have been popular lately.  I've had to add to my fabric stash since in the past I just bought colours I like...  custom orders require a palette that I don't usually stock.  I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like purple! :o)  
For the locals, there are still some mobiles for sale down at GLOW maternity.

Have a great weekend friends!
Mel :o) 

2 comments:

  1. And now it's hanging above my head when I work ;) The exchange went off without a hitch. Thanks Mel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needleandnestdesign26 July 2011 at 13:06

    oh beauty. thanks Des!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!